Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Vidya with Arshad sexy romantic stills

Vidya Balan in her upcoming movie Ishqiya was required to suck on Arshad Warsi’s thumb suggestively and everytime she sucked on Arshad’s thumb she burst into laughter.

romantic-scene-of-arshad-warsi-and-vidya-balan.jpg

Vidya says, “Fortunately Arshad is a friend. We’ve gotten along well from the time we did Lage Raho Munnabhai together. I don’t know I’d have been able to do a scene like putting my co-star’s finger in the mouth with someone else. That gesture of sucking Arshad’s thumb was so raunchy and sexy, so not me, I couldn’t connect with it all.”

Talking about her character Vidya says, “I play this rustic voluptuous woman. All my weight-loss happened after I did this film. I had to looked filled up for this part.

In Ishqiya everything from the way I wore my saree to the way I looked at men, was alien to me. The role exposed me to a new way of interpreting a liberated woman. My character in Ishqiya may not know about feminism. But she’s truly liberated.”

Lets see if Vidya continuous her Paa magic run in Ishqiya.

Post a Comment

0 Comments