Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deepika Padukone doing prayer for Rajinikanth!

Superstar Rajnikanth is donning triple role in the historical film Raana. This film which is being directed by K.S Ravikumar has Deepika Padukone in the female lead role. Since Rajnikanth’s health is not stable, there were rumors that Raana is being dropped. Director K.S Ravikumar reacting to these rumors said that this high budgeted film produced by Eros International is not being dropped and the shooting will take off once Rajnikanth recuperates fully.

deepika-padukone-special-screening-karthik-calling-karthik

Deepika Padukone who is the heroine of this film said,” I have heard a lot of Superstar Rajnikanth. I never even imagined that I will pair with Rajnikanth in Raana. It was a wonderful shock for me. I saw him for the first time during the launch of this film. I was so surprised seeing his energy even when he was ill. I have so far not acted with Rajnikanth in this film. I am very much expecting that day. I am also praying that he should get well soon and participate in Raana’s shooting.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments