Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Genelia Marriage Plans!

Actress Genelia has denied reports claiming that she is getting married to actor Riteish Deshmukh any time soon.

“I am not getting married in 2012. We have been married off quite a few times already. I don’t know why some people are in a tearing hurry to marry me off," said Genelia, who was in Hyderabad to walk the ramp.

Genelia-in-Saree-2

Reacting to some rumours that her long-time friendship with Ritesh has moved to the next level, the actress said that she frankly dislikes discussing her personal life.

"I would like to say that Riteish is a close friend. I have six films on the floors including three Bollywood films. My packed schedule doesn’t allow any time for marital bliss,” she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments