Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Chitrangada Singh walks ramp as an Egyptian princess!

Actress Chitrangada Singh stepped into hardcore commercial cinema with ‘Desi Boyz’ and sure enough, her glamorous look gave Deepika Padukone a run for money. Now the actress has decided to scorch the ramp too and this was again with success as she displayed the creation of Kanika Saluja Choudhary on the second day of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) in New Delhi.

Chitrangada-Singh-ramp-walk

Dressed as an Egyptian princess, Chitrangada scorched the ramp in a blue-gold bustier dress with embellishments on her shoulder and forehead.

Chitrangada was all praises for the designer and said, “I think she (Kanika Saluja Choudhry) is just fabulous and I love what she is doing with the theme inspired by modern women. I admire people who don’t believe in stereotyping women with one look and she has outshone with her design aesthetics. I also believe in the same. I am not that typical girl next-door who restricts herself with one look and that is what I love about the designer.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments